My daughter Daphne always asks me when I'm going to teach her how to bake a chocolate chip cookies. So I decide now is the right time to teach her because it's her summer vacation and she must have something to do.
Here are the ingredients and step by step procedures on how to bake a chocolate chip cookies. Just in case you want to try it for yourself.
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp.baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup(2sticks) butter,softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp.vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups(12-oz.pkg.) semi-sweet
1 cup chopped nuts
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) Combine flour,baking soda and salt in small bowl
3) Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and
vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy
4) Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5) Beat in flour mixture.
6) Stir morsels and nuts.
7) Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9-11 minutes
Best serve with hot or cold milk.