How can we get rid of ants?
Usually they didn't find anything to eat outside or some of the explorer ants walked accidentaly into your house and found some sugar particles on the floor.
After that the explorer runs to his friends tells them about the new food source. And now their journey will begin. Suddenly there will be more than 20 ants walking into your house, some are explorer ants who look for more food sources in your home or in kitchen, some are the workers who carry the food back to their "house".
Here are some steps on how we can get rid of ants once they invaded
- Clean the affected area with vinegar, especially the path where the ants are walking. Usually they use a scent so that the other ants know where to go!
- Try to use these things to get rid of ants:
- Black pepper,
- bay leaves
- Baking powder
- Corn Meal
- and/or Baby powder.
- Put all sweet and oily foods in air-thight containers because on some days the like sweet things on other days oily things.
- Clean the sink and don't let the dishes in the sink unwashed or filled with water as they also need to drink little water.
- Throw all the waste food outside your house so that ants can't get anything to eat.